Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Elder Scrolls Online How To Leave PVP In Cyrodil



Notice: Does this actually help you? IF so, please leave a comment so that I know what I am writing is helpful to people. If I recieve comments, I can work on what is helpful and what isn't, so please leave a comment below so that I know :) 
Thanks


Have you been in Cyrodil in PVP and wondered how to leave the zone? When you open your map and zoom out you cannot fast travel out of the zone.

To go out of Cyrodil, you have to go back to your main base, this is outlined in this map (not made by me)
Go to any of these bases and you should see a wayshrine nearby
This has been something I have been hearing on the zone chat daily, so I hope this helps you. Just go to one of the locations highlighted on the map and you should see a shrine that you would use to portal in PVE. These will let you travel to any other discovered wayshrine for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment